fredag 15. oktober 2010

not

today is a beautiful one. i have terminated all my university reading plans and i am off to sit in the sun. these days i am dreaming of small apartments in big cities with fringe lampshades and a nice reading chair. i have only been in norway for 3 months, and i already feel restless.

in my mind i keep debating if i want to see you again or not. i think i´ll have to go with not.

she said it would only make me feel noxious, that she knew me well, that i had to let it go. i kicked a stone and realized that she was right. we bought a glass of orange juice and sat down by the fountain. in my mind it kept spinning but she had already made the choice for me. it was exactly what i needed.


























ph: here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar