mandag 25. oktober 2010

bold

you used to make me face my fears. once you took me out into the night in the middle of winter. the area around your house was so dark. there was snow everywhere and i was scared to death of going to the lake. i was freezing in my thin coat and barefoot in my shoes. but you told me it would be ok, and even though it was dark and scary and absolutely freezing i did feel ok with you there. the lake was completely covered in darkness, and you dared me to walk over the ice. i must have hesitated a thousand times. but while we were in the middle of the lake, with the ice underneath us, with only dark trees and silence around, you took my hand and we danced. it was some kind of waltz, and you sang

and i whispered please wont you sing that verse one more time



ph: here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar