onsdag 20. oktober 2010

and

and while i walked up the hill to meet you, wearing my red hat and black leather shoes, i was well aware that in just a few minutes we would be lying in my bed just overpowered by the attraction, that i would feel insecure, and that you would be lying there with you eyes closed, smiling and looking so god damned happy, and that my only hope would be that i would be able to make you smile like that for a long long time

and after i remember us sitting underneath the amazingly big tree in the park between our houses. it was around midnight  and i told you about the branches and how they reminded me of wings, and you leaned up against me and kissed me with the greatest affection. and i was in awe





































ph: here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar